Jump label

Service navigation

Main navigation

You are here:

Sub navigation

Main content

DAAD-Language Certificates

To complete a study abroad or internship abroad application, the DAAD requires the following language certificate: www.daad.de. Students enrolled at TU Dortmund University can acquire this certificate from the Department of Foreign Languages. Requests from external students cannot be considered. In accordance with current DAAD guidelines, the examination for the DAAD language certificate or comparable certificates (for example, J1 visa, Fulbright, etc.) currently takes place in two parts: an oral examination and a written examination.